8 month updates
You weigh 18.6 lbs.
You are 27 1/2 inches tall.
You are still wearing size 3 diapers.
You are wearing 9-12 month clothes.
You went from crawling to sitting. (7months 1 week)
You waved for the first time at Dalton and Camryn Harrison. (7 months 3 weeks)
You have two bottom center teeth that popped through! (7 months 3 weeks and 5 days)
You have a two baby dolls...you have mixed emotions about the purple one but love the pink one!
You are pulling up on EVERYTHING!!!
You have tried zucchini, strawberry, plum, barley, amaranth, chicken, spinach, rasberry, blueberry, purple carrot, potatoes, brown rice
I say "be careful" a lot these days...
When you see a picture of someone that you recognize you smile and makes this little noise with your nose!
When you see Addy or Zoe at any time you smile so big and you make this noise like you are saying come here and you slap your hand down.
You give the baby kisses in the mirror! It is oh so sweet!!
You give the baby kisses in the mirror! It is oh so sweet!!
You have started crying when I go out of the room or when you can't see me...it's called object permanence...I learned all about it in college...it's just a developmental stage you are going through and it's totally normal.
You are good about letting anyone hold you but you have definitely started making sure I am around!
You love to untie shoe laces and chew on strings!
You enjoy ripping paper...as soon as you rip I take it away...I don't want any going in your little mouth!
You go after the smallest possible things on the floor.
We play a game with each other...I sweet and you follow me which makes it like we are playing chase!! It has definitely helped me become a super fast sweeper!
You like to roll your ball back and forth with us..and you are really good at it!
You would rather teeth on you green frog spoon than eat with it!
You have gotten really attached to me this summer and I have gotten even more attached to you than I already was!!!
You say ma ma ma ma alllllll the time...and I LOVE IT!!!!
We blow dry your hair every night!
Not only are you crawling, but you are crawling over our legs and anything that is in your way!
You can give a high five!
When I say No Liv... you seem to get frightened and stop whatever it is that you are doing and crawl away!
You love to be read to and you like to read to us!
You can give a high five!
When I say No Liv... you seem to get frightened and stop whatever it is that you are doing and crawl away!
You love to be read to and you like to read to us!
Livia,
You are growing up so fast, but we are taking every bit of it in!!! Your personality keeps coming out and we can tell that you are going to be full of life! You are our little sweet heart! We have so much fun with you and you constantly make us laugh! Everyone that meets you says that you are such a happy baby, and we can honestly say that you smile ALL the time!!! We love hearing the pitter patter of your feet and hands as you crawl around and seeing your little finger prints all over this house!! You are the best and most incredible gift from God!! We are so thankful for you and love you more than you will ever know!
Love always,
Mommy and Daddy
| Look how grown you look!! Love you!! |
| Reading one of your favorite books..."But Not the Hippopotamus" |
| Look at your blue blue eyes!! |
| You have started doing this with your mouth because you have two new teeth!! |
| You have a few book shelves, but this is the one that you can pull up on! |
| You love looking at all the cars that pass by!! |
| I love this painting in your room!!! What more does anyone want than to just be loved!! |
Comments
Post a Comment