Week 8...rain, rain, and more rain!


It has literally rained at some point every day this week which is definitely what we needed! It has limited us to mainly all indoor activities which is ok with us! We know how to have fun anywhere! 

Monday we went school supply shopping! Oh how I love to buy new things for my classroom! It was more fun this year because I had Liv's input..if you hold two or more things in front of her she will choose one or the other! She has good taste!

Tuesday we went to the pool for a little while, but it was cloudy which made it a bit cool so we didn't stay for long! 

Wednesday
Today was Cody and my 3 year anniversary! It's hard to believe that we have been together for 6 years and married for 3! Ziggy was so sweet to keep Livia while Cody and I went out to eat! We had dinner at Houston's and then yogurt at Menchie's! Ziggy took Livia to VBS with her and she loved Zig's dad! 

Thursday
We went out shopping to find a few more things for Livia's 8 month photo session!

Friday
Today we headed to school to work in my classroom! I brought Liv's pack n play so that she could play and nap while I worked! She did awesome! My mom and dad came and helped me for a while and then took Livia to the house! I am so happy that I completed my room for the most part....I plan on going next week one day to do the small things!

She had fun being in classroom!
This is one of her favorite teether!
Hi Momma!!
She is such a happy baby!! I'm so thankful for this too!!
Papa and Emmi arrived and said the heck with the pack n play!
This does look fun!
Working in my classroom has never been so fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lera's Gift

G-daddy's Celebration of Life - Nashville

Slumber Party in Liv's Room