Fun weekend adventures!

This weekend we went to Newbern to visit with Emmi, Papa, and Aunt L! We had a wonderful weekend! We made a trip to Reelfoot Lake to eat for my dad’s birthday! We were super excited that everyone was going to get to be together! We decided to go a little early so that Livia could see the lake! We sat and watched the fishermen and the birds! I practiced using my camera in manual!! When I was taking pictures we started thinking about Uncle Harold! He LOVED taking pictures of the eagles at Reelfoot Lake! I’m positive he was looking down on us with a huge smile! Gosh we sure do miss him so much! He would be proud that I own 2 Nikons! He had every Nikon made and so many awesome lenses as well!! There was no way I could own anything different! 
These two are crazy about each other!
What a perfect way to end the afternoon!
First trip to Reelfoot!
My girl!
Papa's girl!!
We were soooo happy to see Aunt Leanne!

They love getting Liv's sugar!

We think she is teething!
Daddy trying to get a rise out of me by pretending to feed Liv ice cream cake!
The Dean Family!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lera's Gift

G-daddy's Celebration of Life - Nashville

Slumber Party in Liv's Room