4 month checkup and shots
Today we had Livia's 4 month check up. She weighs 14 lbs 12 oz. and is 24 inches tall. Her head was 41 cm. She is in the 25th-50th percentile for her height.....and in the 75th percentile for her weight...haha! He said she was a chubby monkey for her height! I asked my mom to look to see what I was at 4 months and I weighed 14 lbs 14 oz. and was 25 inches tall...so she is about the same size that I was! He was pleased with her progress and said for us to keep up the good work! He did say that we could start feeding her rice cereal with a spoon if we want to...he then went on to say if she is sleeping through the night and seems to be getting enough to eat that it would be ok to hold off until we think it is the right time! We are choosing to hold off for a few more months! She screamed more this time with her shots. She did run a little fever through the night and the next day...but nothing a little Tylenol couldn't handle. In 2 months we go back for 2 more shots.
Comments
Post a Comment