Easter Eggstravaganza

I knew I wanted to take Livia to an Easter Egg hunt this year, but I hadn't heard anyone talk about one...so I looked up a few things Friday night and found that Germantown was having one at the Cameron Brown Park....I asked Diana and Ali if they wanted to go and they did! We all met at D's house and then we were off the Egg hunt! The up to 2 age group was a 10:30 I planned on doing the Egg hunt but once we got there and saw how many people were there I changed my mind. We watched Ainsley and Ali hunt eggs and Ainsley was sweet to give one to Liv! We then let the babies sit with the Easter bunny for a picture! We had a lot of fun! We then met Ziggy, Haley, Jen, her husband, Norah, and the egg hunter crew at Chili's for lunch! What a fun Saturday! 

Landrey, Livia, and Lucas at their first Easter egg hunt!


Watching Ainsley hunt eggs!







Ainsley was so sweet to give Liv one of her eggs.


Such a cutie!!
He might  skip crawling and go straight to walking.
Trying to get to Liv!


BFF's
How sweet!
Happy girl!
We had a great day making memories!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lera's Gift

G-daddy's Celebration of Life - Nashville

Slumber Party in Liv's Room