4 month photo session
When I scheduled Livia's photo session several months ago...it was perfect because she was turning 4 months on the 16th which was going to fall during my spring break! I scheduled it for Saturday the 17th in Nashville and thought we could spend the whole weekend in Nashville! However our spring break plans changed and we decided to go to Texas 2 weeks before I got out of school! I was not changing Livia's photo session....we drove back to Nashville Saturday and spent the night with Cody's parents! We planned an outdoor photo session for 5:00 at Ellington Agricultural Center! As we were on our way to Nashville it started raining soooo hard! I was very nervous about getting the pictures in! We arrived around 4:00 and thank goodness we had dodged the rain! Livia slept from 1:30 to 4:15 so she was in a great mood for the most part! I loved the photo props and blankets that Shannon brought! I coordinated our outfits for a family picture, but Livia started to get fussy so she just kept her diaper cover on instead! She doesn't like putting clothes on and she was sticky from the humidity and I knew that would just make her even more mad...we were perfectly ok with her being naked in our family picture!!! Shannon did awesome as always! Livia loves Mrs. Shannon and we do too! We can't wait to see all the pictures!
Comments
Post a Comment