On the go!
Today we were on the go! We started our morning by going to Aunt Karen and Uncle Bob's ranch! I love love love their house! Uncle Bob designed it and what an amazing house it is! She had a welcome sign for us as soon as we got there! Livia loved being there! They collect antiques so it gave Liv tons to look at! Then we were off to get pedicures...Aunt Karen had just had a pedi so she offered to hold Livia! Livia had a lot of fun and she did great for the most part! She did get a little fussy while my toes were drying..it was pretty funny....I was doing the mommy dance while drying my toes! After our relaxing pedis we went to eat at Cheddar's! It was very yummy! Then, we went back to Aunt K and Uncle B's for last minute visiting! It was very warm today and they have a walk around porch....so I took Liv for a little walk...while outside she went bare foot for the first time...I wore a sleeveless shirt and actually got burnt! We then went in to the music room and I played the piano for Livia! She seemed to enjoy it! I really want her to take piano at an early age! We then went to the stable to see Mandy...Aunt K mentioned how cute it would be to put Liv on her.....and then the next thing I know she was sitting on Mandy! Thank goodness I had my camera! Mandy is 30 years old and very calm and of course Aunt K was holding Livia very tightly! Livia really seemed to like being on Mandy. And it was really cute because I dressed Livia in her horse shirt the we had made just for her Texas trip! We then drove back to Navasota and visited Aunt Shelli at her daycare! All of the little children loved Livia! They were all super cute! We came back to Mamaw's and rested for a little bit! Aunt Shelli brought us dinner and we all had a great time visiting as always! Livia once again did awesome! Everyone is so complimentary of how good Livia is and how sweet her little personality is! We sure are going to miss all of our Texas family! Tomorrow we will leave Navasota and head to Houston to stay/visit with Aunt Gail! I can't wait for her to meet Livia!
| Livia loved all the antiques! |
| Pedi time! |
| Janet giving me a break to let my toes dry! |
| Thank you for the welcome! |
| We love Aunt K and Uncle B's ranch |
| Livia loved sitting on Mandy |
| All of the little children at Aunt Shelli's daycare enjoyed playing with Livia! |
| She was talking to all the children...they were having a blue popsicles and she wanted one too! |
| Chuckie was so sweet! |
Comments
Post a Comment