Lailee's 1 year photo session!

I have been so excited about Lailee's 1 year photo session with Shannon Payne! I had outfits, the cake stand, smash cake, and a few props ready! And then the weather happened...it turned super cold! As much as I wanted this photo session to happen...I had to cancel! I knew I had to do something quick because this was a once and a lifetime kind of thing! So I started REALLY studying my "Mommy and Me" guide and I started practicing, practicing, practicing with my camera on manual! I got a new photo editing system for Christmas, but my computer does not support it, so I don't know how I am going to edit the pictures...but I am pretty pleased with how they turned out...and really that I got to capture all of her sweet little expressions!

This is her new face she is making!


She did not like the grass on her feet!

Sweet girl loved her balloon!
Her eyelashes are so long...she gets that from her Daddy!




Love her little eyes!!

She had grass on her hands....and she didn't really like it either!


She was talking away!
She couldn't keep her hands off the tissue poms!



Happy gir!
This is one of my favorite pictures....I just have to figure out how to crop Cody's hand out!




















Be still my heart






















She needed a drink to wash all the cake down!


Sweet little fingers! 

All done Mommy and Daddy!

Her birthday girl tutu!
I could just eat her up!


We tried to get her to walk to us but she was not having the grass!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lera's Gift

G-daddy's Celebration of Life - Nashville

Slumber Party in Liv's Room