My birthday week...and Mom's hat and scarf party!

Wednesday my 3rd grade team made waffles for me! Then I hot home and opened my door and walked in to a spotless house! Thank you Cody and Janet!!! 
Thursday my day started off with waking up to a sweet note from Cody! Then Livia and Lailee sang happy birthday to me! Talk about melting my heart! Then, I went to school...My students and room moms sure knew how to make me feel special! They greeted me with all my favorite things....hugs, cards, a caramel frappe, chocolate covered strawberries, cupcakes, gift baskets, gift cards, and lunch was brought to me! When I got home Cody and the girls were eager to let me open my gifts! I got a gift card to express, my favorite magazines, my favorite lip stick, candy, and a Cidy has planned a long weekend trip to Nashville!!! Janet and Larry cooked my favorite dish that she makes fir dinner...vegetable lasagna! We had birthday cake and they surprised me with a new zoom lens for my camera!! We headed home for the weekend to celebrate more and to go to Mom's hat and scarf party! It was so much fun!! We laughed the entire time! Mom got so many hats and scarves and she looks adorable in the all! Saturday night we went to my PawPaw's house for a fish fry! Talk about good eating! We played corn hole, pool, darts, and opened presents! Everyone gave me money to use for our weekend trip and my mom, dad, and sister always get me a cute outfit from the Chocolate Bunny, I love this! Not only was my whole family there, but my best friend Samantha cancelled her trip to Jackson to come hang out too!!! Sunday we had breakfast with my mom and dad and then we headed home to watch our Titans play! This has been the best birthday I have had in a really long time! 
Wow! I'm one blessed teacher!





It was Depot Days in Newbern!
She decided to just have a seat in the road!

Petting the animals!

She loved riding on the horse! Talk about putting some trust into someone!









I love watching them laugh and play!




Bye bye Nana and Poppie!



Picking tomatoes from the garden!
Playing with Papa and his tape measure!


On our way to the hat and scarf party!
Look how pretty!

Grandma loved getting to hold this baby!
Samantha was in heaven!
Look how good my momma looks!



















Best saying ever!



Blah!
I love this baby so much!

Look at my precious baby girl!
Papa and Livia loved playing pool!
Livia and Emmi loved watching the corn hole games! 
And Lailee loved it too!
Liv was ready to put on her play clothes after dinner! Love my two babies!
Look who came to visit!
Linds and Cody chowing down on some fish!
Aunt Kim and Doug
Mr. Ronnie was a happy camper!
They are the sweetest couple ever...This was Toma's 2nd supper!
My Aunt Kim is a mess...she was putting me on her side of the cake which said 50!!!
Make a wish!
Look in the background at all the tools and how organized my Pawpaw is!!
Waylon is a sweetheart!
My Nana loves this baby!
Love the cake!
Liv loves her Aunt L!

I'm still trying to learn how to use my new lens so as you can see I focused on the cup and them monkey


Liv and Emmi and putting together her new Minnie puzzle!

My baby is getting so big!
My big baby thinks she can still fit in Lailee's carseat!
Liv has starting really loving to play with Lailee!
She loves the bouncy seat!

Milk and Toodles goes together like panut butter and jelly! 
Liv is doing so good at putting on her own clothes and shoes!

She loves to help feed her sissy!


Liv will cheer for Lailee when she is almost done with her bottle!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lera's Gift

G-daddy's Celebration of Life - Nashville

Slumber Party in Liv's Room