Labor Day weekend!!

There is nothing like a long 3 day weekend! We started the weekend with dinner at the IL's. We visited for a little while and then headed home for the bedtime routine! Saturday we woke up and played outside until it got too hot, and then we headed to the pool! It was opening day for College football so the Willoughby house was so excited to watch some football...the VOLS game did not broadcast, but as we were on a car ride around the neighborhood...I introduced Liv to one of the Vols chants....V.....O.....L.....S...V..O..L..S Go Vols Go!! And of course Rocky Top!!! That night Cody and I went into town to the mall, Dick's and then to dinner! I love the time we get to spend together!! Sunday the girls and I woke up early and headed home to Newbern! We couldn't wait to get our hands on Emmi...and Papa and Aunt L too!

Happy Birthday, Grandaddy!

They are the best parents in the world!
My Lailee and her Lucy! Precious


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lera's Gift

G-daddy's Celebration of Life - Nashville

Slumber Party in Liv's Room