Week 1- Schools Out for Summer!!!

Monday and Tuesday we were at the beach! 

Wednesday we stayed at home and rested from our beach trip! We woke up around 6:15 and had breakfast...we played for a bit and then it was time for a nap. Liv took a 3 hour nap!! I put away all of our things from the trip, cleaned house, and worked on the blog! When Liv woke up we went outside, had lunch, and watched Addy play! We came in and she took her afternoon nap! I love getting to spend every second with her!

Thursday we woke up about 5:00....we saw Cody off to work and she had her breakfast and then down for a nap...I took this nap with her!! When she woke up we went grocery shopping! When we came home it was time for her afternoon nap! When she woke up I fixed her avocado for lunch! Then we went on a walk!

Friday we woke up about 5:30...we got up and had breakfast and played!!!! She keeps saying what sounds like mama over and over again!! I love it...it makes my heart excited and my stomach have butterflies!! We met Diana and Lucas at there house to go to the Lichterman Nature Center...but we were a little late so we changed plans and headed to the Riverdale Park! 

Oh how we love summer and look forward to 2 more months of this!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lera's Gift

G-daddy's Celebration of Life - Nashville

Slumber Party in Liv's Room