Nashville/Texas shower
Cody has the most thoughtful Aunts and grandmother! They made the 14 hour trip to Nashville all the way from Texas! They are so sweet and we are so blessed to have them in our lives! Thank you Aunt 9, Aunt Karen, Aunt Shelli, Aunt Connie, and Mamaw! The shower was just perfect!
The food was delcious!
Thank you, Hannah! The beanie and ruffle butts are so cute!
My mom, dad, and sister are already thinking about the future...Liv's first piggy bank!
Thank you to all the Texas aunts!
All the cousins from Texas sent these boots!
Mrs. Teresa sent the cutest hooded towel!
Yay...I finally got one of my diaper bags! This is called the weekender and will be usd when we go back home or are going to stay somewhere longer than a day!
Yay...I got my 2nd diaper bag! This one is pretty cool! You can carry it messenger style, backpack, or over the shoulder! I love it!
Yay... I got my clutch diaper bag! This one will be used for quick trips into target or the grocery store!
Such a sweet book!
I can't wait for Livia to play with these!
Such a cute necklace! I will probably be using this as a decoration in her nursery!
Sweet Addeline!
We are so appreciative of all the goodies that were given to us!
My precious sister! She will always be my real life baby doll!
My mom and sister love mamaw! Thank you for making the long trip to TN!
Comments
Post a Comment