Spreading the news to the Dean family...
Wow! We are going to be parents! We found out that we are pregnant on Wednesday, March 23rd! I couldn't tell my parents over the phone, so I immediately told Cody we were heading to Newbern. When I got home my Mom had just left to take my sister to my Nana's house. My dad was sitting at the kitchen table, so I went ahead and asked him if he was ready to be a grandaddy. He became very emotional (but tears of joy, of course). After celebrating he quickly got his game face on and told me that we had to go hide our car so that Mom wouldn't know that we were home. When Mom came home 20 minutes later, she walked into the living room to put her purse down and there we sat. She looked shocked, but then realized the news that we were about to tell her! She jumped up and down forrrreeeever! I then told my sister and the rest of my close family! My family is so excited! It's amazing the baby isn't even here yet and it has already brought us so much happiness!
Comments
Post a Comment