Our first doctor's appointment
Today was our first doctor's appointment! I left right after school and my friend Diana went with me to the doctor's office and sat with me until my parents got there. My mom, dad, and sister were supposed to leave early to be at my appointment by 3:40. However, on the way the Yukon begin acting funny so they had to turn around to go get my dad's truck. My mom was panicking because she didn't think they were going to make it on time. But, as always, they never fail me. As soon as I went into the room my family showed up! Thank goodness! So....I met Dr. Taylor for the first time today and I love him!! The facility is gorgeous, the receptionist was precious, the nurse is wonderful! Dr. Taylor said that everything looks and feels great. They think I am about 7.3 weeks, which makes the due date around Nov. 19th. I have my next appointment in 2 weeks. They are going to do an ultrasound to hopefully get a more accurate due date!
Comments
Post a Comment