Our weekend!

I don't know why this week was so draining...but it was...and I couldn't wait to enjoy the weekend with my family!! Saturday Cody had an early tee time, so the girls and I went for a stroll! Lailee can ride like a big girl now and Livia loves it just as much as she does! After that we enjoyed some much needed pool time! We dropped the girls by Larry and Janet's and then went to Collierville for dinner! 
Sunday we took the girls back to Shelby Farms! This time after we played we took them down by the lake! We fed the ducks and they literally came all the way up to us! Livia was so excited!!! We went grocery shopping and then headed home for naps! The girls have been off on their naps and going to sleep at night...allergies and teeth are giving them a fit, so I'm hoping that gets better really quick! Weekends go by so fast but I sure am thankful for all the time I get to spend with my babies! All 3 of them!!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lera's Gift

G-daddy's Celebration of Life - Nashville

Slumber Party in Liv's Room