30 weeks!
My how time has flown....I can't believe we are already at week 30! Our baby is growing so much along with my cravings! I'm eating things that I would have liked to eat when I wasn't pregnant (and could use self-control) and it's wonderful! My thinking is that I better enjoy these little slip ups now because in 10 weeks it will be back to my old ways! Livia is a very active baby especially when I eat and at 5:00 in the a.m. when the alarm goes off for her daddy to wake up. It's like she hears the beeping of the alarm and thinks that it is mommy and Liv's wake up call too. Pretty funny....I am sleeping with an extra pillow now because it is getting harder to find a comfortable position...poorCody...I toss and turn all night and it wouldn't be so bad if it were just me, but the pillow has to come too..I've wacked him with the pillow a few times..Sorry Cody!
One of my friends has said from Day 1 that she can't wait until I start to waddle...I told her that I wasn't going to be "that" pregnant lady...another one of my friends looked at me and said, "Oh yes you will, you just wait"....haha...it has officially started to happen!
Right now Liv is 15.5 inches long and weighs 3 lbs...her brain is starting to wrinkle and fold. This is due to the rapid growth of her brain cells.
Some other highlights for this week are:
Her fingernails and toenails are finally finished. Plus her bone marrow is completely in charge of red-blood-cell production now.
Livia is starting to she her lanugo- the downy hair that was covering her skin. Now that she's chubbier and better able to regulate her body temp, she doesn't need to sport a fur coat 24/7.
When Livia is awake, her eyes are now wide open and she's whittling away the hours looking around, checking out her rather dark, limited environment.
Most of her energy this week has be channeled to her brain...she is a growing girl!
I am getting so anxious and excited to see her....I have butterflies in my stomach all the time...Cody is so excited too...he just can't wait to meet his baby girl!
Comments
Post a Comment