Lailee starts PreK-3!
How is it that our baby is starting PreK-3? She is so excited to be going to "Sissy's school! She walked into school and immediately owned the place! We had a good feeling that she would do this! It was reassuring to see her so excited about starting Pre-K! I did of course shed a few tears AFTER i left! Time just goes my so fast...and I love this stage that Lai is in and boy I sure would love to stay home with my babies...but since I am not able to, MRBS is the best place she could be!
| Angel Baby! |
| She looks so stinking cute with her back pack on! |
| Best friends! |
| Aunt L was there to see them off! |
![]() |
| Love our little family! |
![]() |
| 1st day walking into school! |
![]() |
| They brought their teachers a little happy and they were super pumped! |
![]() |
| My sweet angel at her seat! |
![]() |
| Lailee and Brody are 1 day apart and have been together at Mama Jane's for the past 2 years! Now they are in each others class! |
![]() |
| We love Mrs. Duane! |
| We could not be more in love with this baby! |







Comments
Post a Comment